Goals and Objectives
- Be a strategic partner in managing and increasing membership in the Florida region
- Represent the national goals and interests in all collective strategic matters.
- Help programs develop their workforces by designing and delivering relevant membership strategies.
- Lead and support Florida region efforts to attract develop, and retain sustainable programs.
- Design and implement sustainable and developmental programs
- Promote and support regional membership programs
- Create and support a regional membership outreach programs
- Efficiently manage operations in an environment that supports integration, teamwork, and creativity.
- Formulate and direct the development of goals, objectives, budgets, operating plans, volunteer staff, and organizations to create and maintain sounds, cost-effective and measurable programs.